If you have a craving for a cool, green, raw soup on this warm Spring day, our Chilled Avocado & Greens Soup is a tasty and quick meal for all ages.
With just the right amount of sour and salt, this soup could easily double as a mild dressing with its subtle creamy herb notes.
Small people adore it. Heck, put a bib on the whole family and slurp it right on down.
CHILLED AVOCADO AND GREENS SOUP
If you have a hankering for a cool, green, raw soup on this warm Spring or Summer day, our Avocado & Greens Soup is a darn tasty--quick meal for all ages.
Author: Carmen Fowler
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 cups pre-washed baby spinach
- 2 ¼ cups water
- 2 small ripe avocados
- Juice of 2 small Meyer lemons
- ½ a medium cucumber, peeled
- 7 raw basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Add the spinach, avocado lemon and water to a food processor.
- Pulse till creamy.
- Add the cucumber, basil, hemp oil and sea salt
- Pulse again till creamy.
- Add water by the tablespoon if needed to desired consistency.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with our Shitake Hempseed Crumble, shredded carrots and fresh dill.