This Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie is the very best non-alcoholic Pina Colada you’ll ever have. Ever. So take a look below and find out how to create one of your own.
The combination of tropical fruits, coconut, and Organic MCT Oil will make you feel like you are on a beach somewhere with a little umbrella drink in hand.
We layered this drink to make it extra-special, but to save time (without losing any of the flavour), you could just throw all ingredients in the blender at once and mix.
Something about the layers, though, made us love this drink even more.
The perfect beverage for a hot, summer day or tropical island escape from the comfort of your own home, this Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie has everything you'll love!
Author: Sarah Kay Hoffman
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1.5 cups strawberries, hulled
- 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1.5 cups pineapple, frozen
- 1.5 cups milk of choice (we used coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- Place strawberries and Coconut Manna in a blender, and blend until pureed. Set aside.
- Rinse that blender or use another (we used the Magic Bullet), and place banana, pineapple, coconut milk, and MCT Oil. Blend until completely blended together.
- Layer your glass by alternating pineapple then strawberry mixture.